For about 12 Muffins you need:
1 package of vanilla sugar
1 teaspoon of baking powder
oven baking temperature: 175 C°
baking time: ~25min
1. Melt chocolate at low temperature
2. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla sugar together until it becomes creamy
3. Add the eggs and continue mixing
4. Mix the flour with the baking powder, add the flour-mixture and the milk alternately to the butter-egg-mixture
5. Add the melted chocolate and mix everything very well
6. Fill the dough into the baking cups
7. Bake the muffins and let it cool completely on a rack
If you like you can fill the muffins with starberry yoghurt decorate as you like!
omg you bake so many kind of the valentine food :o
and this looks so delicious!
Yeah, it was a long time ago that I bake some delicious muffins ^^
nothing but love
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Wow you bake this? They look like they were really made with love. So pretty and a hand-made gift is always the best!
Thank you Jo :) Baking is my passion ^^
Die sehen aber lecker aus : ) die Idee mit der Füllung finde ich super !
Danke =) das mit der Füllung ist mir spontan in den Sinn gekommen :)
Such a great idea with these
chocolate muffins! Thanks for
the recipe share!
You’re welcome :)
nekodolll.blogspot.com ♡ ♡ ♡
Oh wow! Die sehen ja echt mal total genial und lecker vor allem lecker aus *_* Darfst mir gerne ein paar vorbeischicken ^_~