And here comes the second Cookie. (Main recipe from usa-kulinarisch.de, but I changed it again)
For approx. 32 Peanut Butter Cookies you need…
1/2 tea spoon backing powder
1/2 tea spoon natron
a pinch of salt
125g margarine, room temperature
125g peanut butter, room temperature (I used peanut butter „crunchy“ with peanut pieces)
100g brown sugar
100g white sugar
oven baking temperature: 175 C°
baking time: 10 – 12 minutes
1. Mix slightly flour, backing powder, natron and a pinch of salt slightly together.
2. In another bowl: Mix peanut butter, margarine and sugar until the mixture becomes creamy. Add the egg and continue mixing.
3. Put the flour-mixture to the creamy texture and mix mix mix….
4. Roll the cookie dough into a ball and flatten with a fork > ensure there is sufficient space between the cookies!
5. Bake the cookies for about 12 minutes until they become gold brown and let them cool completely on a rack.
PS. Enjoy your chewy US-Cookies with a glass of milk!