For about 16 Brownies you need:
100g (brown) sugar
1 package of vanilla sugar
100g ground hazelnut
oven baking temperature: 180 C°
baking time: ~45min
1. First melt the butter & the chocolate at low temperature
2. Mix the sugar with the eggs and the vanilla sugar, add melted chocolate.
3. Add the flour and the gound hazelnut alternately to the sugar-choco-mixture.
4. Pour the dough into a square baking pan
5. Bake it and let it cool completely on a rack
6. Cut the cakes into little squares
Hm… I tried to make some Brownies but I think at the end it turned out to a chocolate cake. I sprinkled it with icing sugar.