My school colleague was of the opinion that he have to try one of my Muffins that’s why I simply made some chocolate Muffins to fulfill his wish.
For 8 Chocolate Muffins you need:
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 package of vanilla sugar
oven baking temperature: 185 C°
baking time: ~30min
1. Melt chocolate at low temperature
2. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla sugar together until it becomes creamy
3. Add the egg and continue mixing
4. Mix the flour with the baking powder and add it to the butter-sugar-mixture.
5. Add the melted chocolate and mix everything very well
6. Fill the dough into the baking cups and decorate them if you like
7. Bake the Muffins for about 30min and let them cool completely on a rack