The following cheesecake recipe will to help you bake like a pro! Ok, to be honest, I messed it up (it shrunk buhuu…), anyhow it was super delicious and super easy to make. I found this 3-Ingredient Soufflé Cheesecake by Ochikeron on Youtube and tried it for myself. I wish I still had one more piece of it left!
120g white chocolate (I used chocolate blonde from Frey)
120g cream cheese (I used Philadelphia)
oven baking temperature: 170 C°
baking time: ~45 min
1) Separate the eggs and place the egg whites in a large bowl
2) Let the egg whites cool in the fridge
3) Melt the white chocolate over hot water. (I melted the chocolate in the microwave, for the instruction please click here)
4) Meanwhile, whip the egg whites with the mixer until firm peaks form (if it is thick enough, you should be able to turn the bowl)
5) Mix the chocolate until it’s smooth and add the cream cheese. Add the remaining 3 egg yolks and mix everything well.
6) Add 1/3 meringue in to the cream cheese mixture and blend well. Then add another 1/2 of the remaining meringue and mix well. Add the rest and mix again.
7) Put the mixture into the baking mold and drop it lightly on the counter to raise the air bubbles out of the batter.
8) Place the cake pan on a baking sheet and pour some hot water on the sheet.
9) Now you need to bake it in different temperatures: 170 C° for 15 minutes, 160 C° for 15 minutes and another 15 minutes with the remaining heat (stop the heat).
10) Let it cool completely on a wire rack and decorate the cake with powdered sugar.