What you need is…
80g icing sugar
1 package of vanilla sugar
and lots of colourful decorations (sprinkles, icing etc…)
oven baking temperature: 200 C°
baking time: 5~10min
1. Beat butter until it becomes creamy
2. Add egg & (icing, vanilla) sugar and continue mixing
3. Mix the flour to the butter-egg-mixture
4. Leave the dough wrapped in film in the fridge for an hour or two. (Can’t wait so long? Then leave it in the freezer, but take attention that the dough doesn’t get too hard)
5. Roll out dough about 2-3 cm thick. To cut out cookies, use any shape cutter you like.
6. Bake the cookies and let it cool completely on a rack
7. Give them a lovely decoration!
My decoration method:
Mix icing sugar & a bit of milk together until it becomes a creamy substance. Dip one side of the cookie in creamy icing sugar and dip it afterwards in colourful sprinkles.
May a good way to confess to your beloved ones?
Oh they are fabulous! Great pictures and love the neon sprinkles!!
Miho-chan! They look so lovely and delicious!! *≧▽≦) I’m looking forward to baking cookies in winter ☆ﾐ
This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!
Oh my goodness, this is just the most beautiful post ever!!! Totally gorgeous, and what a lovely recipe too, definitely wanting to give these a shot :)
hahaa, you’re cute when you are excited >w<
thank you Sasha ^.^
Life is better with sprinkles…the more the merrier! I love your cookies.
you’re so right Jenn ^__^
colour up your life with sprinkles =)