How about a creamy refreshment before summer is really going to say goodbye? With a few ingredients and a little of your time you can prepare this simple, vitamin-C-rich dessert. A good start to get through the autumn fit and healthy.
For the mascarpone-lemon-cream you need:
2 egg yolk
8 tablespoon of sugar (I used brown sugar)
1 package of vanilla sugar
1. Rinse the lemons well, grate some peel of the first lemon and press the juice from it. Squeeze the second lemon. Half the third lemon and slice it, remove the peal and the seeds – you only need the flesh. (The other half you can slice too and use it to garnish your dessert)
2. Mix the egg yolks with (brown) sugar and vanilla sugar together
3. Add Mascarpone by the spoonful
4. Afterwards, add the remaining ingredients (grated peel, lemon juice and flesh)
5. Let it cool in the refrigerator.
PS. You also can add more sugar if you like it sweeter