This is what I did the day before Valentine’s Day ^◡^
The Valentine Muffin recipe follows ♡
For approx. 30 Heart Cookies you need…
1 tea spoon backing powder
a pinch of salt
125g butter, room temperature
one package of vanilla sugar
oven baking temperature: 175 C°
baking time: 10 – 12 minutes
1. Mix slightly flour, backing powder and a pinch of salt slightly together.
2. In another bowl: Mix butter and sugar until the mixture becomes creamy.
Add the egg and continue mixing.
3. Put the flour-mixture to the creamy texture and miiiiiix….
4. Leave the dough rest for about one hour in the refrigerator
5. Roll the dough and cut out the cookies with a cookie-cutter you like.
6. Brush the cookies with egg yolk or milk.
7. Put the cookies onto a baking sheet > ensure there is sufficient space between the cookies!
8. Bake them for about 12 minutes and let them cool completely on a rack.
PS. If you like to decorate your cookies, do that right after you brushed them with egg yolk or just after the baking process.
You can use milk or egg yolk to brush your cookies
Make your cookies colourful (⑅・w・)