My dear friend recently celebrated his birthday, so this was a good excuse to mess up the kitchen with flour and sugar. I knew that he adores coconuts and Oreos so I thought: why not combine them together??
For 16 Muffins you need:
110g coconut flakes
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 package of vanilla sugar
a pinch of sugar and natron
oven baking temperature: 185 C°
baking time: 25~30min
1. Half the Oreo-Cookies and put the side with the white filling into the baking cups.
2. Crumble the other half of the Oreos (without the filling). I used a little plastic bag and beat it against the wall *lol*
1. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla sugar together until it becomes creamy
2. Add the eggs and continue mixing
3. In a seperate bowl; mix the flour with the baking powder, coconut flakes, salt and natron, add the flour-mixture and the milk alternately to the butter-egg-mixture
4. Add the Oreo crumbles to the mixture
5. Fill the dough into the prepared baking cups
6. Bake the Muffins and let them cool completely on a rack