For 18 nut croissants you need:
puff pastry (already rolled)
125g ground hazelnut
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
oven baking temperature: 180 C°
baking time: ~20min
1. Mix all the ingredients (except the pastry) together.
2. Cut out 18 rectangles from the puff pastry. (You can choose the number and the size of the rectangles on your own)
3. Put the nut filling in the middle of the pastry
4. Roll it together and form the croissants
5. Bake the croissants about 20 minutes.
If you like, you can mix some icing sugar with a bit of milk and glaze the croissant while it is still warm, sprinkle it with almonds.